Wednesday 6.00 – 7.30pm Age 6-10
Brownie Guides in Mosman provides a space where girls can be girls for a little bit longer while still enjoying fun activities, developing new and lasting friendships and have adventures whilst engaging in age-appropriate activities.
Our programme is all about providing a supportive environment for the girls to try new challenges, giving them opportunities to gain confidence in speaking up and being heard, and most importantly having fun each week. We operate a Patrol system whereby the older girls in the unit will become Patrol Leaders and help the younger girls develop their skills through sharing knowledge and experiences. No matter what inspires your daughter, or what interests her most, Brownie Guides will help her develop her potential while also making new friends.
Throughout the year we undertake a wide range of activities:
- Weekly meeting – fun, games, crafts, team building, imagination and adventure.
- Outdoor adventure – bush walks, rock climbing, sleepovers, water fun and bush skills.
- Themed programmes – environmental, world, home skills, our 5 senses and emergency.
- Unit camps – get away for some fun and adventure with your Brownie Unit
- Community events – Clean up Australia Day, Christmas Carols at BUPA Mosman, Bag Packing and visits to local service providers.
- Region fun days and events – join with other Brownie and Junior Guide Units in the Northern Sydney Region to make new friends and have a great time.
- NSW & ACT events – wider events for the whole state including the popular Lark in the Park at Centennial Park.
Mosman Brownies is led by a volunteer adult leadership team, mostly made up of parents in the Brownie Group. Their names are taken from native animals and birds and create a fun and friendly setting for Brownie Guides to be held.
For more information please email your local leaders on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit the Girl Guides NSW & ACT website https://www.girlguides-nswact.org.au/
‘This website is not an official site of Girl Guides Australia. Girl Guides Australia takes no responsibility for the content of this website.’